following a frog around the world
bullet bullet
  • Subject: following a frog around the world
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 12:41:37 -0500 (EST)
bullet bullet

bigal@mich.com (Allen J. Herman) sent the following comment about http://park.org/About/Places/:
Have you ever followed a frog around the world? Well, here's your chance to see a new star trek new trails. Fargo Phraugh invites you to follow his adventures as he travels from Boston, MA, across the USA and around the globe. He will be taking his sidekicks, Janet and John along with him (mainly to pay the bills and take the pictures). He'll be hopping through the USA, South Pacific islands, Australia and Tasmania, then paddle up to Indonesia and Malaysia. From there it's anyone's guess where he'll leap. On this web page you'll find Fargo's Diary that details his adventures and mishaps, as well as Janet's Journal. You'll find hundreds of pictures from hundred of places.

BigAl back in the USA who coordinates the input of html's and photos into our web page is making this inquiry for us because he can get on the NET and we can't. Please E-Mail back to him at - bigal@mich.com - and let us know. Please check our our Web Site at:

http://tawny.bu.edu/JandJ/

Janet -- John -- Fargo -- and of course - BigAL

PS We have just recently been accepted by Yahoo.
Server name: park.org Gateway Interface: CGI/1.1 Path Info: Path Translated: Script Name: /cgi-bin/form-mail.fairmaster

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: pm001-25.dialip.mich.com
Remote IP address: 198.108.16.154
User Agent: Mozilla/1.12(Macintosh; I; PPC)