Register A Place
bullet bullet bullet bullet

coflunkc@nus.sg (Dr K C Lun) sent the following comment about http://park.org/About/Places/:
URL: http://ch.nus.sg Hi, I am the creator of Cyberspace Hospital, the first virtual hospital on the Internet WWW. CH is the product of the Medical Faculty of the National University of Singapore and provides a single-node access to some of the best medical websites in the world using a virtual hospital setting. Links are done through various hospital services and departments located on various floors of the hospital, just like in a real hospital. Since its launch on 1 May 1996, CH has been visited by nearly 22,000 visitors from 67 countries worldwide. We have also recently added a Cybermedical School and about to launch CH in vrml.

This week, Cyberspace Hospital will be featured in a telephone interview with the BBC World Service. It has appeared in a 15-min science program broadcast by the Asahi Broadcasting Corporation of Japan as well as in numerous magazines such as Asian Hospital, and the American Hospital Association.

Should you wish to check out Cyberspace Hospital, the URl is http://ch.nus.sg

Thank you

Yours sincerely,

Dr K C Lun Cyberspace Hospital Administrator National University of Singapore
Server name: park.org Gateway Interface: CGI/1.1 Path Info: Path Translated: Script Name: /cgi-bin/form-mail.fairmaster

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: nuh0147.pc.nus.sg
Remote IP address: 137.132.135.147
User Agent: Mozilla/1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)