Register A Pavilion
bullet bullet bullet bullet

phreewld@halcyon.com (The band Phreeworld) sent the following comment about http://park.org/About/Pavilions/:

Where it now takes hundreds...thousands of middlemen's salaries and services for the artist to be successful...or maybe eat relatively well - a time will come when this money will go to the creators.

Where they once had to sell 100k units to survive (continue to do their work) and support everything "in between", they will only have to sell 10k. Still earning the same amount of money.

If the advances in technologies continue to empower the artist as they have, there will be some AMAZING things coming. Freedom being one. ============

This is Dave Wheeler from the band Phreeworld. We've been on the Web since early '94'. One of our main goals is the above -and- to share this idea with as many people as possible. We believe the cultural significance of this "digital revolution" is, at the least... another renessaince (forgive the speeling). As for bands, there are thousands (at least here in Seattle..Pacific N.w.) that would do anything for the "air time" the Internet provides. It feels like a dam ready to burst.

Anyway...i submit our Web site as a pavillion. Thanks for any time and efforts you put into this, dw (Phreeworld) http://www.rockweb.com/bands/phreeworld

Server name: park.org Gateway Interface: CGI/1.1 Path Info: Path Translated: Script Name: /cgi-bin/form-mail.fairmaster

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: dev3.ctc.edu
Remote IP address: 134.39.2.150
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1N (X11; I; HP-UX A.09.04 9000/856)