Register A Pavilion
bullet bullet bullet bullet

webmaster@maxinet.com (Anthony Watts) sent the following comment about http://park.org/About/Pavilions/:

While many TV stations around the US operate a Web Page for their viewers to see content on, we have taken it a step further by creating an ISP that offers our community a low cost way ($19.95 a month) to access the net. Further, we have integrated the Net into our TV news operations so that if their is a news story that has a related net URL, we post it.

Server name: park.org Gateway Interface: CGI/1.1 Path Info: Path Translated: Script Name: /cgi-bin/form-mail.fairmaster

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: 204.119.206.16
Remote IP address: 204.119.206.16
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1N (Windows; I; 16bit)