Re[2]: Register A Pavilion
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Okay...you got me. Well, you were a little quicker than I thought you might be to check it out. Please take another look and see that I have pavilionized it and offered some free goodies.

Let me know...

Michael Grover

______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________ Subject: Re: Register A Pavilion Author: "Carl Malamud [IMS]" <carl@radio.com> at Internet Date: 1/2/96 3:36 PM

Gee, that looks more like your home page then a world's fair pavilion. How about giving it a bit of thought and figuring out if there is something you can do that would be "fair-like." We're trying to avoid getting into the "link my home page" business ...

Carl Malamud

According to uid no body: