Re: Progress report on Santa pages ...
bullet bullet bullet bullet

The URL for the Christmas Pages is:

http://north.pole.org/santa/claus.html

Lots of work left to do, but we're making progress. I have lots of graphics to add in, plus we've got to add the Elves and Rudolph in for the sound track.

You'll all enjoy some of our "Elfin Audio." Phillipe does it with a heavy French accent and says things like:

"Deck the Hall!" That is easy for you to say, but look who gets stuck on top of a cherry picker at 2 in the morning!

Silent Night?! Those reindeer ought to take a look at the noise abatement regulations. How is an elf supposed to get any sleep? Jingle, jingle, jingle, my foot!

Elves should be in by Sunday.

Carl