time/date/place
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl, Unfortunately, we're still tentative on the time. I've moved it to 10 a.m. -11 a.m. so we can use the same room the lunch event is being held in. The problem, Eric has not confirmed. I'll twist his arm more MOnday if necessary.

Here's how it stands now: To be held in the Darwin conference room Sun Microsystems Inc., Building 29 2600 Casey Avenue 94043

Contact at Hi-Tech Public Relations Stephen Jones 415-904-7000.

At any rate, this information will suffice for the first draft. I'd like to get that to Stephen first thing Monday a.m. He plans to begin the calls bright and early and give us an assessment by end of day or first thing Tuesday.

To double check: You will call Will Hearst NYT Richard Hart (KRON) David Banks (Merc)

Hi-Tech will call the rest, including:

Jean Bosman (Computerworld) PC Week S.F. Chronicle Brian Banmiller KTVU Jim Goldman Channel 36 KGO TV WSJ The Economist KPIX KGO radio LA Times

Talk to ya Monday George