Re: Central Park
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Hi,

Your accounts have been setup, and offically registered on campus, which means you are legitimate users but the down side is you don't have the login names you probably really like, sorry. Naturally you agree to abide by the relevant College regulations (available on request).

If you wish, I can email your starting passwords, or wait for us to finish setting skey up and we can do a telephone/fax setup early in the new year.

Disk status,

All 48 drives are now here (last 4 made it ok, thanks) Sun is helping with SCSI cabling and ids, order gone in Disk trays, PSUs etc, coming as a donation, verbally promised, should be confirmed in the new year for quick delivery. Cabinet, two solutions available.

Cheers

Stuart

bburdick (Brad Burdick) cds (Chris Swanson) carl (Carl Malamud)

Login name: cm13 In real life: Carl Malamud Directory: /users/cm13 Shell: /usr/local/bin/bash Never logged in. No unread mail No Plan.

Login name: bb In real life: Brad Burdick Directory: /users/bb Shell: /usr/local/bin/bash Never logged in. No unread mail No Plan.

Login name: cs15 In real life: Chris Swanson Directory: /users/cs15 Shell: /usr/local/bin/bash Never logged in. No unread mail No Plan.