Re: Addition to the World's Fair?
bullet bullet
  • To: "Carl Malamud [IMS]" <carl@radio.com>
  • Subject: Re: Addition to the World's Fair?
  • From: Gene Wolf <gene@jobcenter.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 95 16:39:59 +0000 (GMT)
bullet bullet

At 03:02 PM 11/13/95 -0500, you wrote:
>Sounds great! Send me a URL when you have something describing the
>project up on the web and we'll link you in.
>
>Carl

We have an area currently set up Carl that you can look at and get an idea concerning what I'd like to do for the Worlds Fair as far as an employment pavilion is concerned.

Please take a look at http://www.jobcenter.com/Authors/default.htm when you have a moment. I'm planning on expanding this area to others involved in green card procurement, visa information, and other job related information.

Let me know if you'd like to set up a pavilion on the World's Fair project and I'll get started in contacting other people involved in the employment industry here and worldwide.

Sincerely, Gene Wolf President, JobCenter