Re: WebINFOBAHN
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Carl,

Please, await to the end of next week to add Catalan Highway and NET conexion to the page. Probably, I will have for this date news key web pages and a support letter.

I propose you to write an article for the section WebINFOBAHN of NET conexion magazine. This section is a forum for new culture, an open debate. Mi idea is that you write about your conception of the Exposition and their legacy, Central Park. Is possible your contribution? I await your soon answer to discuss details. (Tomorrow I began a journey to Madrid).

Josep