Re: Report
bullet bullet bullet bullet

>Great! I'm assuming you have permission from each of these groups?
>I'll go ahead and link them in (but *please* let me know if you don't
>have formal permission from these groups that they want to "participate"
>in the fair).

Off course, I have formal permision of these groups:

Vicent Partal (100337.2452@compuserve.com) director of La Infopista

Victor Castelo (victor.castelo@rediris.es) director of RedIRIS

Jordi Adell (jordi@edu.uji.es) in charge of the Map

> URL=http://www.wsite/NET (Internet culture magazine)

myself

>Looks like the next step will be to get somebody to put together
>a Spanish home page with your own look and feel. Do you have a
>small web company around that you could draft to do that?

I agree with you, and take in charge. Next week I try to solve.

>Look forward to the letter!

I await! :)

>Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Again, to you!

Josep