October Termination
bullet bullet
  • Subject: October Termination
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 22:26:09 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

jeffc@xnet.com (Jeff Chapman) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/govt/tuttle/:
Can this be true? The Edgar database on Internet is the most useful resource I have found on all of the Internet. As a securities professional I'v found that the only "problem" is that few professionals know of its existence. If it is true that the Edgar/Internet affiliation will end, I feel an important charge of the SEC will be ignored by the absence of wide dissemination of information on pulic companies. I think this news should be sent to all Edgar users to determine just how useful this project has become to many different groups. Please let me know what I can do.

jeffc@xnet.com

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: randb.xnet.com
Remote IP address: 199.245.227.210
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1N (Windows; I; 16bit)