Feedback on End of Service
bullet bullet bullet bullet

maturner@ix.netcom.com (Michael A. Turner) sent the following comment about :
I was dismayed to see that you will be ending this valuable service. To be honest, my confidence in the public sector to provide this service is very low.

To reinforce your recent correspondence with public officials, I will personally write each person to let them know the value of this service to me and my business.

Have you considered charging a membership fee to users to access this information. I know that may of your users would consider this.

Just some thoughts... keep up the good work.

Mike

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: ix-den7-18.ix.netcom.com
Remote IP address: 204.31.232.50