Re: Karaoke Multicast of Handel's Messiah
bullet bullet bullet bullet

CM> North.Pole.Org holiday program. On Wednesday, Dec. 23 at 8:30PM

UTC? 1:30 am the next day?

CM> The multicast will use audio and whiteboard. The whiteboard will hold CM> the lyrics and we will even provide a red bouncing ball. No gaurantee CM> that wb and vat will synchronize, but we figure the opportunity to try CM> a religious karaoke multicast is something that doesn't come along too CM> often. All this is subject to our usual caveat on cheap stunts that CM> what might go wrong probably will.

Bouncing red ball? Sure, I should co-co.

CM> Carl Malamud CM> Associate Elfmaster, Dept. of Spam CM> North.Pole.Org

Fnarg Fnarg.....

So, there is no Sanity Clause!

Gordo

Gordon Joly Email: G.Joly@cs.ucl.ac.uk +441713807934 FAX +441713871397 Computer Science, University College London, Gower St., LONDON WC1E 6BT http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/people/gordo/ http://artaids.dcs.qmw.ac.uk:8001/