North Pole
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Karl,

Thanks for that quick reply! It's only about 1000 messages, so I'm not worried about the disk space; I just wanted to make sure we could do whatever would ease your load.

Great job on the quick reactivation of your system. We've put a message up to our users in the mail area letting them know NOT to E-Mail you just for the imagined charity benefits...

I started delivery a few minutes ago. It's going slowly (as can be expected - you must have quite a few hosts trying to talk to you!) but it looks like it's moving. I'll let you know if I have trouble!

Jay Levitt Mail Programmer/Admin America Online, Inc.