No Subject
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I think that it is ridiculous that our current administration cannot get it right yet. Whitewater, Travelgate, prying into FBI files of former or current govt. employees;when's it going to end? We've had four years of this mess, and I for one will be voting for Bob Dole when the election day arrives.I just can't believe that these people always give the impression that they do none of these things on purpose. It continues to boggle the mind.