No Subject
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Sir :
How do you do? I'm de LONDJET Michico. My husband is the oil painter (Artistes Francais). So I have only to show his works to all sorts of people as much as possible. And then I just want to know. >If you can show me infomation receiver's E-mail lists, I need them. Please let there be no misunderstanding. Because I mean no harm.
LONDJET's works have ever been loved and collected everywhere. Of cause, I'll spare them to the person who desires to get. There is the situation that everyone can apply the auction if it open into my home page.  Each work is the only one as a noncopy. <http://www.kankyo.co.jp/londjet>
Would you support me? I'd like you introduce this story around.
::::::: Asking Your Support :::::::

With your permission, if the person who was introduced by you become the succesful bidder. I'll present you with 25percent of that highest bid price as the prize, after it was paid through this bank account [UNISEF AID PLAN,153780-552,SUMITOMO BANK,in Japan] by that Bidder. Please apply to <londjet@kankyo.co.jp> on your E-mail with {That succesful bidder's name/#/Your name} and your number of the bank account when you agree with this case. But if there are plural introducers, talk each other, please.
I'm wating for your reply in plain language.

Excuse my this scribbled note, please.
I wish you every happines and prosperity.

*****
de LONDJET Michico  < http://www.kankyo.co.jp/londjet >