federal reserve
bullet bullet bullet bullet

jhowell146@aol.com (james c. howell) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/Archives/radio/IMS/Club/950425_club_ITH.html:
tell ross that its time that some one took a look at the federal reserve. uncover why the federal reserve (a privately held bank), has control of the printing of the peoples money.president lincoln printed money for the people, the federal reserve prints moneyfor its own personal gain, then loans it out and makes the american people pay taxes to cover that debt. some one needs to fix this and we would not have the national debt at all. thanks.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: tchm06a7.rmt.utk.edu
Remote IP address: 128.169.27.102
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1N (Windows; I; 16bit)