V.P. candidate
bullet bullet bullet bullet

pshaheen@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu (peter shaheen) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/Archives/radio/IMS/Club/950425_club_ITH.html:
When Mr. Perot runs for office this fall (I have no doubt he will), he will need a common man VP to augment his grass roots campaign.

I would like to volunteer to be his running mate. I am a teacher with a family. In many ways, I embody the essence of his constituency. I am not a famous connected bureaucrat but rather a solid citizen who represents the ordinary hard working American. I am not rich nor am I poor. I have a masters degree but am not an intellectual. Like Perot, I am a practical fellow.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: bghs-pc-24.cl.msu.edu
Remote IP address: 198.111.0.224
User Agent: Mozilla/2.0 (Win16; I)