Re: your Web Page
bullet bullet bullet bullet

greetings from New York and thanks for taking the time to reply... despite the AOL connection, I'm using Netscape2.0 (sorry I didn't mention that)... you're correct in that I made a decision to visit your site (starting from a search of NAB), as I'm doing research for a radio station considering getting its signal onto the 'Net, but hopefully you'll agree that once into a site, one can term what one sees, if not agreeable, as being "subjected to", even if for only a glance... as I practice in my design, and as I tell colleagues concerning their design projects, what you have to say in your offering is always more important than the background graphic, and should never compete with a background graphic, as your page does, and that's a shame, because I'm sure your firm does some fine work, and should continue to do so... as far as your blanket assessment of AOL users and characterizing my critique of your page appearance (and this coming from a 16 year computer graphics professional- published, exhibited and consulted) as "inane remarks", I'm afraid any otherwise valuable resources your firm might have to offer will never reach my client's desk... I welcome further communication with you, and if none is forthcoming, I'll nonetheless wish you success in this exciting field

Michael Assante