Re: URGENT: router installation
bullet bullet bullet bullet

"Carl Malamud [IMS]" <carl@radio.com> writes * I'm available whenever you need me. I'll get you contact on * Peter in a minute. * * Carl

Great, thanks Carl.

So far we have Robin and me, John Stewart and one perhaps two Bay SEs to help with the installation. If the routers actually make it there today or tomorrow (FEDEX says they are scheduled for delivery today) we can perhaps make it in one day. I have made all the configurations in advance so the biggest thing is doing the physical installations. And of course I am assuming that the DS3s just work ;-)

-Marten

* According to Marten Terpstra: * > * > * > Peter, * > * > I am trying to contact you but I cannot find your phone number * > anywhere. I just want to know if we can come by this coming Wednesday * > to do the router installation. I have a few folks lined up to help * > (two SEs from Bay, me and Robin and John Stewart) but we have three * > installs to do and I would like to do them all in one go. * > * > So, the urgent question is: is MFS available for installation of the * > Bay router at MAE-EAST this coming Wednesday? * > * > Please answer, otherwise I may show up at Boone Blvd without anything * > to do. That would mean I cannot install the router until next week.... * > * > Thanks, * > * > -Marten * > * > PS Carl eo can we get in the NPB after business hours if needed? * > * > *