Re: URGENT: router installation
bullet bullet bullet bullet

"Detlefs, Peter" <detlefs.peter@mfsdatanet.com> writes * * The BCN arrived at MFS today for use at Mae-East.....Whats the status of the * * router for the MCI POP? We are also ready to install the DSUs and such at * the MCI POP this week.....Again, coordinate install times w/ John * Milne......

Peter and everyone,

I just called about everyone I know off and I think we are all set. I talked to John Milne and explained what we are planning to do. He is all fine with it for Wednesday. He also said that the DSUs at MCI will go in tomorrow so we should be all set for that as well. The router at MCI is being delivered today and we plan to install that one Wednesday morning. Then we move to MFS to install that one and the NPB router is last. Is the T3 with DSUs in place to the NPB?

-Marten