Re: Tokyo router
bullet bullet bullet bullet

ahagiwar@BayNetworks.com (Atsushi Hagiwara) writes * Marten, * * I haven't heard anything since last time we talked, could let me know * carrier, date shipped and AWB# please.

Carl, before I forget, could you add Atsushi Hagiwara <ahagiwara@baynetworks.com> to the not-rr list?

Atsushi,

I shipped it December 20th with Nippon Express. I do not know the AWB# because I am not in the office right now because of the snow.

Osamu-san,

yes please install the router in the rack if it has arrived. Could you and Atsushi Hagiwara also get in touch with each other for further installation? The current plan is that I will be installing the router at MCI in Washington coming Tuesday, it would be great if we could actually do end-to-end tests at that time. I'll be making IP addressing plans for the line to the US over the weekend.

Let me know if the router has not arrived yet and I will contact the shipper to see what happened.

-Marten