Re: model and dimensions of bay router in WTN terminal
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Marten Terpstra <marten@BayNetworks.com> writes * * "John W. Stewart III" <jstewart@mci.net> writes * * * * in order to arrange for the co-lo space in the WTN terminal, * * MCI needs to know the model number and dimensions of the * * router. could someone on this list please provide that? the * * other pieces i know of that will need co-lo will be the DL3100 * * for the cross-country DS3 and the Larscom T45 from MFS for the * * DS3 to mae-east. does anyone know the dimensions of the T45? * * is there any equipment i'm forgetting? * * John, * * This is what the router will be: * * Dimensions (H x W x D): 24.4 x 19.0 x 19.7 in. * 62.0 x 48.3 x 50.0 cm * * Weight (lb.) 210 (!) * * We will need to be able to get to the front and the back of the router * (CPU boards are in the front, interfaces in the back). Power Supplies * and single power cord are in the back. It is rack mountable.

Sorry I forgot, model is Backbone Concentrator Node (BCN) or part number 73000. You can check our web page for more details, http://www.baynetworks.com/Products/Routers/Systems/BLN_BCN. It is the big 13 port one that we will be using.

-Marten