Cancellation of the France Web Page
bullet bullet
  • Subject: Cancellation of the France Web Page
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 15:58:56 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

thierry_meyer@its.com (Thierry Meyer) sent the following comment about :
I don't agree with your decision to stop supporting the /france/france.html page. I have the feeling that one of your objectives was to get more political control over this country. Your voice will not be heard, as I will delete your site forom my personal list, and replace it with other France-based Web sites.

Hopefully, the france.backup is still available for people who can browse properly.

Sincerely, Thierry Meyer

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: state.its.com
Remote IP address: 204.137.128.214
User Agent: Netsurfer/1.01 PR4 Netkit/0.2