Nuclear boycott
bullet bullet bullet bullet

us007676@interramp.com (bill) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/travel/france/embassy/index.html:
You have got to be kidding me. Not only is your interruption of the French homepage futile (I'm sure the French embassy can't sleep at night thinking about this), but it is exactly the wrong position to take on your part. Instead of turning off the lines off communications did you ever consider directing them to be used in a positive manner (i.e. allowing others to comment on this situation directly, rather than force them to depend upon the vain efforts of the few who control the channel?) b

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: ip145.los-angeles3.ca.interramp.com
Remote IP address: 38.14.43.145
User Agent: Mozilla/1.2b5 (Windows; I; 32bit)