Decision to discontinue home page support for French embassy
bullet bullet
  • Subject: Decision to discontinue home page support for French embassy
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 15:58:24 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

phasti@hoffman-issaa2.army.mil (Philip S. Hastings) sent the following comment about :
I applaud your decision to take a moral stand and no longer, at least for the present, support the French embassy with a WWW home page.

I agree with your position that there should not be any more nuclear testing of weapons - it's ridiculous is this day and age when we have enough weapons - too many still - and fewer potential adversaries than ever, now that we don't have Ivan to worry about, as in the Soviet Union.

Furthermore, I applaud your decision to take a stand on a moral issue. That's what is failing to happen all too often these days - that's probably a major reason for the "moral decay" most people complain about.

Philip S. Hastings

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: 143.134.132.70
Remote IP address: 143.134.132.70
User Agent: NCSA Mosaic/2.0.0b4 (Windows x86)