french embassy news
bullet bullet bullet bullet

us013871@interramp.com (Emmanuel Merle) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/travel/france/embassy/index.html:
I thought you were a non-profit organization as well as non-political. This country is also for freedom of speech, which is one of the reasons for which we came here.

Hovever, despite the fact that I do not completely agree with the French government, I would like to make the following comment: This attitude towards the French nuclear policy is similar to the attitude of some of the people before world war II. They thought that they were acting for peace, and allowed Hitler to power instead. This is the same kind of ignorance some people are showing today. You should at least give the people the right to express themselves by not shutting off the French Embassy web site.

Please reply.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: ip156.stamford.ct.interramp.com
Remote IP address: 38.10.232.156
User Agent: Enhanced_Mosaic/2.00 Mac_68000 PSI/2