French Embassy
bullet bullet
  • Subject: French Embassy
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 1995 20:44:32 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

kiltinen@nmu.edu (John Kiltinen) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/travel/france/embassy/:
I just revisited the French Embassy site after not having checked it out for a few months and have read your statement as to why you have discontinued this service. I support your stance regarding France's resumption of nuclear testing. Keep up the pressure. Every little bit helps. I hope that all of the adverse reaction they have received convinces them to change their policy.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: 198.110.207.206
Remote IP address: 198.110.207.206
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1N (Macintosh; I; 68K)