France nuke testing
bullet bullet bullet bullet

tvrc83a@prodigy.com (R. J. Clement) sent the following comment about :
I don't agree with the premise that some testing of nuke devises is not neccessary to insure the safety of existing devises. I don't know what your refusal to make the france.html available is going to do to France, but I do know that it does effect my chance to view some very interesting locations in France. I missed most of those places during my visit to France during WW II. But it's your dough and if you feel you have to be polically correct and immature, so be it. Have a good complaint DAY.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: piweba4y.prodigy.com
Remote IP address: 198.83.19.44
User Agent: PRODIGY-WB/1.3e