discontinuance
bullet bullet bullet bullet

ecdn66b@prodigy.com (Mark Squires) sent the following comment about :
I find your boycott obnoxious and wrong headed. How many others have you joined? Are you boycotting the Moslem countries that dump bombs in front of Jewish schools in France? Did you boycott countries involved in genocide in Uganda, Rwanda, Bosnia, et al? DO you boycott when Saudi Arabia cuts off the hands of petty thieves? Let's see some proof btw that an occasional underground atomic test causes environmental damage. It is now clear that the above ground blasts at Hiroshima and Nagasaki did no significant damage at all. Can I see your evidence, statistics, proofs? This is a minor issue in the world. I'm boycotting anyone who joins the boycott.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: piweba5y.prodigy.com
Remote IP address: 198.83.19.47
User Agent: PRODIGY-WB/1.3e