Tour d France
bullet bullet bullet bullet

pasquardo@crf.cuis.edu (G. Quard) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/travel/france/france.html:
I am sorry that you feel it is necessary to impose your morality on me.

Being a Lutheran, I would guess that you would find it offensive if I used my business connections to impose my morality on you regarding abortion, adultery, etc.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Your taking offense at France for a sovereign nation doing what it feels necessary for its defense is no better than so called right wing Christians and their feelings concerning the present lack of morality in our Country

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: dd3-29.compuserve.com
Remote IP address: 199.174.145.29
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1N (Windows; I; 16bit)