French Nuclear Testing
bullet bullet bullet bullet

smorrica@moose.uvm.edu (Scott Morrical) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/travel/france/france.html:
I am in 100% agreement with you regarding the incredible arrogance and irresponsibility of the French Government in continuing nuclear testing in the Pacific or elsewhere. As a scientist, I support a boycott of French technology as well as a suspension of scientific contacts with France until the French government permanently and irrevocably suspends its nuclear testing program.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: 132.198.80.65
Remote IP address: 132.198.80.65
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1N (Macintosh; I; PPC)