Tour de France
bullet bullet bullet bullet

abilio@bitmailer.net (Abilio Ingelmo) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/travel/france/rfi.html:
I´m also against the nuclear tests carried out by France. On the other hand I disagree with your policy of making the service unavailable as a protest. You might as well stop all US services because of the death penalty (thought of as inhuman elsewhere in the planet). Or boicot everything arab because of the treatment integrist give women. Or...

Might as well have your own private internet all for your (private) selves...

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: manwe.bitmailer.com
Remote IP address: 194.140.1.139
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1N (Windows; I; 16bit)