Tour de France
bullet bullet bullet bullet

fprevite@ix.netcom.com (Frank Previte) sent the following comment about :
Hey gang, we don't need you to establish your brand of censorship here. If your personal views include the position that France is wrong so be it. However, it makes more sense to have a forum in which all internet surfers can air their opinion. Our opinions are as important as yours. My personal opinion, for whatever it is worth, is that France should not have resumed testing, nor should Russia have invaded Checnya, nor the U.S. attacked Waco and Ruby Ridge. No I am not a Waco Wacko, but all countries do stupid things. Open up the door to the embassy and invite comments, including those from internet citizens all over the world.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: ix-ftw-tx2-20.ix.netcom.com
Remote IP address: 205.184.173.84
User Agent: NetCruiser/V2.00