Re: Report
bullet bullet
  • To: 72343.600@compuserve.com (JOSEP SALDANA)
  • Subject: Re: Report
  • From: "Carl Malamud [IMS]" <carl>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 14:21:45 -0500 (EST)
  • Cc: carl@radio.com
bullet bullet

Great! I'm assuming you have permission from each of these groups? I'll go ahead and link them in (but *please* let me know if you don't have formal permission from these groups that they want to "participate" in the fair).

Looks like the next step will be to get somebody to put together a Spanish home page with your own look and feel. Do you have a small web company around that you could draft to do that?

Look forward to the letter!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Carl

According to JOSEP SALDANA: