Press Inquiry from World's Fair Magazine
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Ladies and Gentlemen:

We are interested in knowing about your On-Line world's fair.

We might like to write about it in our next issue. Please contact

Judith Rubin, associate editor at:

World's Fair magazine P.O. Box 339 Corte Madera, CA 94976 Tel: (415) 924-6035 Fax: (415) 924-8245

We'd appreciate hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Judith Rubin

PS Please do not respond to this email address it is a temporary account.