Global Networking
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I teach at San Jose State University in California in the School of Library and Information Science. In the Fall we are putting up a class on the Internet outside of the US and Canada. I have been reading about the proposed world Internet Fair. Can you suggest some sources which would give an overview of the state of the net around the world. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Linda Main (Mai54Lin@isc.sjsu.edu)