a suggestion
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I saw Carl M. speak at INET'95 about the Internet World Fair idea and I think it is a great one, in particular the aspects of the Internet Railroad. What thought, if any, has been given to showing all previous world fair sites via CU-See-Me over this project? Perhaps this could be a project for the Global Schoolhouse Pavillion as well as for the railroad.

Good luck!

Peter

---
Peter F. Harter, Executive Director & General Counsel Home Page: "http://www.nptn.org:80/about.nptn/whois/pfh/" The National Public Telecomputing Network (NPTN) "http://www.nptn.org/" E-mail: pfh@nptn.org Voice: 216/498-4050 Fax: 216/498-4051 Offices: 30680 Bainbridge Road, Solon, Ohio 44139-2268 U.S.A.

** DISCLAIMER: These opinions are not to be construed as legal advice. Please consult a local attorney to gain legal advice. These comments are general in nature and address a public policy issue and not the particular interests of any single or identifiable person. No attorney client relationship is established by this communication.**