Internet 96 world expo
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I came across your internet fair project by chance, as I was linked here from the US patent office. I am an Internet activist in Israel, a president of a company that specializes in information technology and publishing, as well as consulting, among it online topics.

I would like to implement an Israeli branch of the internet 1996 world expo. I think that Israel has a lot to offer in the matter of multilingual technology, network security, internet voice and video processing, online innovation, culture, schhols etc.

Of course there is a lot to do and I would like to offer myself and my services to provide the Israeli contribution to this goal.

Please advise me whom should I contact to further pursue this matter

Sincerely Tamir Eshel