Internet World Exposition
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Aloha Carl, Jamie, & James,

Responding to Internet 1996 World Exposition http://town.hall.org/fair/

I hope to set up the Maui, Hawaii Pavilion and integrate new technologies such as Real Audio and VRML as well as environmental forums.

Our server is in its embrionic stages and I look forward to contributing to the Internet 1996 World Exposition.

We are a non profit environmental research and education foundation in hopes of protecting Hawaii's endangered species and fragile natural resources.

We are in partnership with Silicon Graphics Computers Inc. and Maui High Performance Computing Center utilizing MHPCC's T-3 data line to the Internet.

We are negotiating with progressive networks to use their 100 audio stream server software to promote environmental education on the Internet.

If you have a moment please stop in at NO KA OI Server and browse around lots of Maui art and images as well as environmental resources from around the globe.

Regards,
Paul G. Hugel President and Chief Executive Officer NO KA OI Foundation paul@mhpcc.edu (EMAIL) Maui High Performance Computing Center http://nko.mhpcc.edu (URL) 550 Lipoa Parkway 808.879.5077 (VOICE) Kihei, HI 96753 808.879.5018 (FAX)