Hello from SLM Software Inc.
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Saw the artice in Newsweek and thought I'd give you our vote of confidence.

We develop payment systems on UNIX platforms. We are working on developing Inernet based services for a number of clients.

Our product is sold and installed in 25 countries with a world wide distribution network.

I'd be interested (if you've got the time) to hear more about what you're doing and if there is some way we can participate.

Regards, Sheldon Gold

+1 416 767 8884 x246 P +1 416 767 3557 Fax