Corporate profiles
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl, Brad This note is just to bring you up to date on what we are doing. We have been working on extracting key elements to build a static corporate profile from multiple documents.

The main sections include: Company description (from 10K) Key financials (from 10K) Management Discussion and Analysis (from 10K or 10Q) Officers and , Executive compensation (proxy) Notice page of proxy statement

Similarily we are looking at a current profile which contains clips of more recent information from the 8K press releases and material changes to the firm.

There is quite a bit of variance over how this stuff is presented in documents. We are generating some preliminary scripts to automate construction of the profile and will clarify any problems we identify in extracting this information from documents. We can then work with you to improve the scripts and apply them to all filings.

Our undergraduates have also done a simple script to alert users on recent filings. Mark will coordinate with you on implementing it at town.hall. Many users would find this useful.

Ajit