NSF Notification
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl,

NYU had not yet received NSF notification as of today afternoon. I called the NSF - neither Gwen or other program officers were available so I will get them to fax me stuff early in the morning ( Supposedly they come in at 7 in the morning). Did you get a copy of this notification electronically yesterday?

Once we are formally notified I will walk through every step of the bureaucracy till a check is cut. All the other paperwork is already done. As I fear delay that it won't get to you Saturday, knowing the process here I again offer to personally lend and wire you $5000 immediately if it helps on your current trip with the credit card company. I know its not much but its the best I can do. You have to let me know tomorrow about this as Citibank will probably not be open on Saturday. If I am not in my office my pager which I will carry tomorrow is 917-944-2410 - you can enter a number after the beep and I will call you back to that number.

Ajit