Re: EDGAR Archives
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Your company, as far as I can tell, didn't make it clear that it was losing money on this, so how could I or anybody else know? Do you think public television would get contributors if they didn't make an effort to explain their budgetary needs? You could have, and probably still can, use the same kind of strategy to make users feel guilty if they don't contribute specifically for the EDGAR Archives. In addition, if potential corporate sponsors were even aware that the service exists and that it has been saving them money and would be likely to save them a lot more money in the future as Wall Street financial institutions go on line, they would quickly supply your company with $275,000 to keep you in business.