Re: Termination of Internet EDGAR Dissemination Project
bullet bullet bullet bullet

There is also LIVEDGAR from Global Securities Information (1-800-669-1154). They charge $10/per session plus $1/minute plus your long distance charge. A bit cheaper than getting the document from Disclosure or Lexis and a lot easier than fiddling with the free version.

Paula Zieselman, F&J LLP