Thanks
bullet bullet bullet bullet

uwvk11a@prodigy.com (Wesley E. Humbert) sent the following comment about :
Sorry to hear you will be leaving the net. I have been going to college the past two years (Accounting) and have used the service many times for back-up/reference material for various writtten reports and talks. There's nothing like a good 8K or 10K report to reference to a professor. Anyway, thanks for the help. I'll soon be a productive member of society again and if there is a method of support ($-??) to keep the service free to others, I'm sure you'll let me know. Thanks again.

Wes H.

Ret USAF Graduate Troy State University - Montgomery (Sept-95)

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: piweba3y.prodigy.com
Remote IP address: 198.83.19.43
User Agent: PRODIGY-WB/1.3e