Thanks
bullet bullet bullet bullet

73370.1215@compuserve.com (Dan Enterline) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/govt/tuttle/:
I feel you're "Right On" with your approach to Edgar.

You've done a GREAT job with it, and we individuals out here in Cyberspace are just now becoming aware of the vast resources available. I agree that it is time for the SEC to pick up administration of the program.

I'm also sending similar messages to our buddies, Al & Newt!!

Thanks again! Dan Enterline

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: ad02-009.compuserve.com
Remote IP address: 199.174.129.9
User Agent: AIR_Mosaic(16bit)/v1.00.198.07