Termination of EDGAR service
bullet bullet
  • Subject: Termination of EDGAR service
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 22:06:25 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

blboo@aol.com (Robert L. Bazzarelli) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/govt/tuttle/:
It is with great concern that I write concerning the discontinuation of the EDGAR on-line access. I have utilized this service both professionally and personally for about six months now and have found the information invaluable. In fact on the rare occassion I have had to directly contact the SEC for information, I have found the results to be non-responsive. Please continue the EDGAR on-line access. Thank you.

P.S. I have forwarded my comments to Vice President Gore.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: www-d4.proxy.aol.com
Remote IP address: 152.163.192.7
User Agent: IWENG/1.2.000 via proxy gateway CERN-HTTPD/3.0 libwww/2.17