10/9/95 deadline
bullet bullet
  • Subject: 10/9/95 deadline
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 10:26:30 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

smik@sandw.com (Kate Smith) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/edgar/edgar.html:
Why is the SEC archive service scheduled to be phased out ? Has the research funding or project elapsed ? Any suggestions for alternative sites to find filings ? We have found this service to a valuable source of information and will surely miss it. What can be done to ensure its continued survival ?

Thank you - Anxiously,

K. Smith S&W Library, Boston, MA

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: 204.7.189.250
Remote IP address: 204.7.189.250
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1N (Windows; I; 16bit)